Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's All Greek to Me

I got this dress at Target a couple days ago from their new GO line, Jean Paul Gaultier. I love the way this dress drapes, even though I don't know if I have it on correctly. It has a piece of fabric that is gathered in the front at the neckline, and it ends in the back the same way. I'm afraid that the piece is supposed to hang down in between my legs, but then it becomes an unattractive and dreadful "diaper dress". I like to think of it rather as being very graceful, or a "Grecian dress". I can't wait to wear it with my studded accessories. The stripes look amazing with my studded cuff!
Dress, Jean Paul Gaultier for Target. Jacket, Vintage. Shoes, Forever 21. Bag, Vintage Coach. Flower, For Love 21

8 comments:

  1. this is probably in my top 5 favorite outfits that you've done so far.
    i love it!!!
    and the 1st picture of you is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress! i love the red jacket with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination with the red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stripped dress is crazy beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great dress! love it with the red jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is stunning! You have very great style x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!