Friday, March 26, 2010

Favorite Looks of the Week

What I love about them...
Teen Vogue: leopard print/neon pink combination, with the sparkly Erin Featherson mask, over-the-top layering of bangles and baubles
playingwithfire on Chictopia.com: the contrast between the retro shape of the skirt and the ikat print, varying textures, socks and booties, and what appears to be a metallic trench
FashionistaPlayground on Chictopia.com: of course, the high-waisted pleated shorts, the effortlessly chic feel of the oversized buttondown, the socks and booties
Dominika at Fashion my Darling blog: the vintage Moschino jacket, super cute haircut, and the fabulous chain-fringe shoulder-bag
Raych on Chictopia.com: head-to-black, polka dots, metallic belt (very J. Crew-esque), and adore the asymmetrical black pumps
This is a Polyvore set that I created today. I love the vintage shape of the striped dress, paired with the nautical, eclectic pieces; like the jewelry and the blazer. And who couldn't love those shoes?! Too fabulous for words.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for this! So cool. Love that strip dress too! And the first pic is awesome!

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks. I love the striped dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!