Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bop- Shoo- Opp... Little Shop of Horrors!

Today was the opening night of my school's spring musical, Little Shop of Horrors, and I just so happen to be the costumer. I wore my shirt for the play, but instead of wearing boring old jeans, I decided to jazz it up a bit. I wore my favorite black skirt and belt and some funky booties. And I topped it off with a hair flower one of my best friends got me at h&m while she was in New York last.
Skirt, Old Navy. Shoes, Payless. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Belt, Vintage. Sunglasses, Dad's closet. Flower, h&m.

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! :) You're the chicest consumer I've ever seen, I hope you had fun with your play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! i love the bright vibrant colors!! awesome blog! :D

    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! Love your skirt with the shirt! great sunglasses and nice bag in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved that movie, nice shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colorful.. pretty =)
    Love the skirt and shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls! I love your comments! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!