Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1234... Tell me that you love me more.

This is what I wore to school today and then to play rehearsal afterwards. I bought both my sweater and button-down on the same trip to Goodwill a while back. I absolutely love the cleverness of this sweater. It's so unique, and no one I know has anything even remotely like it! I also really love the attitude of the popped collar.
And pictured here with my handsome cat, Dudley. Or Mr. Dudders as I like to call him.
Sweater, Vintage. Button down- Vintage Bill Blass. Jeans, Guess. Shoes, Forever 21. Ring, Michael's. Bag, Betsey Johnson. Flower, For Love 21

9 comments:

  1. love the sweater and how you styled it. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and absolutely adore the song! And my, the cat is HUGE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your fat kitty. :D and your sweater is very cutee. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the styling and how the flower breaks the otherwise boy-ish look. oh, and the cat is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! And yes, my cat is a little on the chubby side, but he's adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. looove this outfit so preppy =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing sweater!! and adorable cat hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sweater!!!
    thanks for the sweet coment :-)
    yes I use pic-nik
    follow you ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!