Thursday, March 18, 2010

100 Posts and Counting!

Today is my 100th post! I didn't know that until I logged into Blogspot earlier. If I had known ahead of time, however, I would have planned a special celebration in honor of this special post. Now I guess I'll just have to start planning an extra-special celebration for my 200th post! Well anyway, this is what I wore to school today. I found this wonderful brooch yesterday at For Love 21 (for those of you who don't know, For Love 21 is like Forever 21, but only sells accessories). I was a little bit torn on what kind of bird it is, but I'm pretty sure it's an ostrich. I really like the vintage appeal of it- it looks as though it's a vintage flea market find!
Pants, Banana Republic. Tee Shirt, Hanes. Blazer, New York and Company. Scarf, Mom's closet. Shoes, Payless. Socks, Target. Ring, Michael's. Cuff, costume store. Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Flower, For Love 21

9 comments:

  1. Yayyy, congrats on 100 posts-- and looking adorable while doing so! I haven't even checked how many I have, hahaha. Not nearly that many, though. :) I wish you good luck on your next 200!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for this 100d post :) Love your blazer!

    http://b-entrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS GIRL!

    This outfit is really cute! Love the flower with the sunnies



    LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit...and your blog...
    love roxy


    roxyabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! I absolutely love everything about this outfit!
    xx Breshna & Rona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. Love the use of the scarf.
    hey i'm trying to get on my feet here, so heres my blog if you'd like to check it out: http://dapperdress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love photo number 3. I love the swan
    Best regards< Vinti from Poland.
    I invite You to my started blog
    http://kikiwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunglasses are just too adorable :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!