Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stop and Smell the (Fake) Roses

This is what I wore to school today. I love making this dress extra punky and rock-n-roll by wearing my studded leather belt and my MOMA zipper ring. I've been stuck in rubber-soled shoes the past few days, since the roads and walkways are really icy. That's why I have on my Keds tennis shoes. I think that Keds look so adorable with tights and girly dresses. They give a whole outfit a delightful 1950s vibe. I also threw on my elephant necklace to make it extra spunky.
Dress- Anthropologie
Blazer- New York and Company
Bag- Target
Ring- San Fransisco MOMA Gift Store
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- Keds
Belt- Target
Flower- For Love 21

Here's a color photo too, so you can see the colors in my dress.
This afternoon, my delightful kitty, Dudley decided to crash my photo shoot. At that moment, I decided that he would make a fantastic addition to some of my pictures. I like to think of him as a very fashion-forward kitty. He's a snowshoe cat, which means all of his feet are white and the rest of his body is dark. So I say that he always wears little white boots and a black business suit. And not to mention... he's quite photogenic.

6 comments:

  1. Casual chic & your cat is very cute :) Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dudley!!!!! I love u dudders! You look cute!!! Love the fake rose poses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're so pretty! This is such a cute but casual outfit. :D and your kitty is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I loved your flower poses! :D
    And you're outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!