Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plum Dandy

This is what I wore to school today. I have on a vintage suede pencil skirt from Goodwill- probably one of the best finds ever! I really love the way it looks with this Custo Barcelona shirt- one of the many that I have "inherited" over the years. The crazy patterns make me so happy, because it opens up so many possibilities when it comes to deciding what to wear. The back of it is really cool as well, so I posted a picture of that too.
Top, Custo Barcelona. Skirt, Vintage. Tights, Hue. Shoes, Aldo. Bag, Betsey Johnson. Bracelet, For Love 21. Flower, For Love 21

5 comments:

  1. Aw, cute skirt and coat! I love that purple color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Outfit is very nice! Your flower is so cute, I have some pink ones from H&M but I am into bows at the moment. Acessoires are always good to keep cause it's a comeback.

    http://lilyofthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your jacket and its details :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!