Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ombre + Custo Barcelona = My New Favorite Outfit!

This is probably my new favorite outfit- I absolutely loved wearing it today! I haven't worn this skirt in a long time. I have always really liked the ombre effect and the colors. The ombre dyeing almost looks almost computer generated in these photos- I think its so cool! I am also wearing one of my vintage Custo Barcelona tee shirts. I think that this one came from my aunt. It's quite serendipitous that the color magenta in the shirt perfectly matches the color in the skirt- things like that never happen!
Skirt, Express at Marshall's. Top, Custo Barcelona. Tights, Hue at T.J. Maxx. Shoes, Aldo at Marti & Liz Shoes. Bag, Betsey Johnson at T.J. Maxx. Belt, Vintage. Flower, For Love 21.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about your outfit!! The shoes, the intricate shirt, the fun fadey high-waisted skirt.. and especially the flower in your hair to balanace it all out. :)

    + I agree, we totally do have lots in common! I'd wear all of your outfits (been searching through your old posts, tehe) so I'll be watching you now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo wow this is such a lovely outfit! really like your blog ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! I can't even tell you how much your comments mean to me! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!