Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh, How the Times Have Changed

Today I do not have any new outfits to post. This morning, I helped plant trees at my school's Green Team club. Of course, being a good citizen of the world doesn't always entail the wearing of fashion-forward clothing, and therefore I wore jeans and a sweatshirt. Today I also came across some really old photos on my computer-from like a year and a half ago. I can't get over how different I look! I have on a Karl Lagerfeld dress that I found at T.J. Maxx for a super-duper amazing price. I think I paid something like 10% of the original price- one of the most glorious bargains I have encountered. And I have on my first flower! I think it's also the first time I wore it!


Top, Vintage. Dress, Karl Lagerfeld. Bag, Barnes & Noble. Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Ring, Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume. Flower, For Love 21

5 comments:

  1. this is such a nice dress! Very nice combination with the stripe top and the flower makes it look so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and very vintage! love love love your dress and your bag! *_*

    http://www.theminetteissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute dress! And I love the striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the flower in your hair!

    - tanna

    www.tannascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! I love to read your comments! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!