Monday, February 15, 2010

Nothing Like Good Ole' (Fake) Polaroids

Today was a snow day... quite a lot of snow actually. One of my friends came over, and we played in the snow and took some pictures. I also came across some old outfit pictures that I have never posted before. I have on my corduroy skinny pants that I bleached myself, and a sequin top. I am sporting a vintage studded bag that belongs to my mom.

Pants, T.J. Maxx (D.I.Y.). Top, Express. Shoes, Via Spiga. Bag, Vintage. Bracelet, For Love 21. Necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Watch, Target. Flower, For Love 21

Heres a picture of me in the snow:
Scarf, Anthropologie. Flower, For Love 21

10 comments:

  1. Hey missy! You be lookin good!

    teri at tintedseaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. i adore the color of those jeans, lovely outfit hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you via chictopia, your adorable I hope you don't mind if I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally! I love it when people follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute photos :) i love your pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the flower in the snow picture, the perfect delicate pink in the midst of the flurry!

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!