Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Still Love to Twirl

This is what I wore to school today, and then to a play rehearsal afterwards. I am wearing one of my favorite Custo Barcelona tee shirts... only it's backwards. I love the back of it so much, but I don't really care for the front. I have posted it before, but you can see it a lot better in these pictures. Today was the first day that I have ever worn this skirt. My mom got it for herself at a designer "outlet" type of store called U.A.L., but then she decided that she didn't like it, so she passed it on to me! It has such an interesting coloring to it. The top layer is a metallic red-purple crinkle-y fabric, and the bottom layer is brown. In some lighting, it looks purple, in some it looks red, and in some it looks brown. Quite mysterious if you ask me.
Skirt, Wyeth. Top, Custo Barcelona. Jacket, Target. Belt, Vintage. Shoes, Aldo. Socks, Target. Bag, Vintage. Necklace, U.A.L.. Earrings, Ross Simons. Flower, For Love 21

12 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I'm especially diggin' that crazy psychedelic picture! :)

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos :) I love ur bag and shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flower is always such a great touch, maybe your signature?

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous bag! oh.. really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time here but I'll definitely be back. Just to see the bag again :) It's the best thing I've seen in weeks! I so envy you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog - Your outfit is fabulous! Love all of the color!

    ~Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag! And flower <3
    colours are amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures! beautiful girl!

    xox
    /nam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!