Friday, February 12, 2010

Holga-ish and Lomo-ish

This is what I wore to school today. I have discovered many more exciting possibilities of Picnik.com. All of it's various camera effects, such as 'holga-ish' and 'lomo-ish' complete what Photoshop can't, like this 'hypnotic effect' on the first photo and the 'cinema-scope' effect on the last two pictures. I love how the 'cinema-scope' one makes me look like I'm starring in a retro film! One of my other favorites is the 1960s effect- as you may have noticed, I use it quite a lot. My fashion choices are definitely inspired vintage items, and also by other art forms- especially photography!

Top, Vintage. Tee Shirt, Hanes. Blazer, New York and Company. Jeans, Guess. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Charlotte Russe. Shoes, Aldo. Stockings, Target. Earrings, Ross Simons. Bracelet, Hope for Haiti. Flower, For Love 21.

6 comments:

  1. these are really nice pictures! I love the first one and the one where you look like a movie star!
    I love the retro style! It does suit you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots.
    love the last one.


    bisous
    annabu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, those jeans fit your perfectly and I love the blazer, you are so pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazingg look
    love your shoes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!