Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fashion Must Go On!

Today I do not have any new outfits to post. I didn't really go anywhere, however, today was quite productive. Some of my friends came over this morning and we worked on a project together. We took lots of pictures. My friend (http://www.bringonthepebbles.blogspot.com/) took most of these pictures, but my other friend and I edited them. And yes, I'm wearing sweatpants... quite the disappointment to someone looking a my blog for the first time. So beware- this is quite the rarity. Be sure to notice my bronze sparkly TOMS shoes and my friends' ever-so-retro Keds tennis shoes! I just though I would take this opportunity to share some great photography you.
I also did some browsing through the Fall/ Winter 2010 collections. I haven't had a chance to look at them at all in the past two weeks! My favorite so far is Moschino Cheap & Chic. Their runway show was unbelievably cute! And I love the many tops and shifts featuring the phrase, "Fashion Must Go On!" They styled their models like characters- they all seemed to have their own personality. Here are some of my favorites. But if given the chance, look at the whole collection on www.style.com. For I promise, you will not be let down.
*Images from www.style.com*

5 comments:

  1. I like the picture with the toms shoes! Why not beeing dressed relaxed when working on a project! pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, keds are amazing, and there is nothing more comfy than sweatpants ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!