Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

This is what I wore out to lunch today and then on a quick errand to the grocery store. I am wearing my tie skirt with my new faux fur jacket. It's great to wear right now, when it's really cold outside. Today I also have on a new teddy bear necklace that a friend gave me for Valentine's day. I think it's really adorable. As you may have noticed, my blog has a new look. I also figured out how to make my pictures larger, which is really exciting. What do you guys think?



Skirt, 2hand. Top, Target. Jacket, Target. Shoes, Aldo. Tights, Hue. Bag, Vintage. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Ross Simons. Necklace, Betsey Johnson. Flower, For Love 21

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you look amazing! I love the new look of your blog, too-- big pictures are much much better. :D such a cute coat and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm so excited about the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit..
    so lovely..!
    =D

    xoxo

    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com
    www.greatmariska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes so much!!! and the coat too :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a gorgeous outfit!!! i love the huge sunglasses and the red lipstick and the flower! how did you make your photos bigger? i've been wanting to know how to do that for a long time, but could never figure out how, and i have my pictures on the largest setting that blogger has

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! I love the sunglasses/flower mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your comments mean so much to me! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. had no idea target sold faux fur, wow. i bumped into your blog, glad i did! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea either up until a couple weeks ago!!! Really cool isn't it? Thanks ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!