Monday, February 8, 2010

Alice (Zoe) in Wonderland

This is what I wore to school today. This is a Rachel Roy for Macy's dress that I have been admiring for the past several months, and I couldn't contain my joy this weekend when I found that it was on clearance. It's sleeveless- making it a year-round dress, which I love! I could easily throw it on with sandals, leather boots, Keds, ballet flats, or a fabulous pair of heels. When I bought it, I was planning on just wearing it with a blazer for the winter. But last night, when I was putting together my outfit for today, I found that it goes with just about every jacket or coat in my closet- denim, trench, leather, several blazers, and any of my winter coats. It's so versatile! I finally decided on this motorcycle jacket, because I like how it contrasts with the floaty, airy feel of the dress. I was completely dumbfounded at all of the wondrous possibilities. I love how this picture of me next to the brick wall in my garden looks. I feel like I'm really tall and standing in this garden too small for me. It has an Alice and Wonderland kind of feel.
Dress, Rachel Roy for Macy's. Jacket, Target. Shoes, Aldo. Socks, Target. Bag, Betsey Johnson. Necklace, Vintage. Earrings, Ross Simons. Bracelet, Forever 21. Flower, For Love 21

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are redunc. just sayin', how tall are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 5 inches. They have a platform though, so they're pretty comfortable to walk in. Not to bad with gel inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous! I love the print and I love how you paired it with the leather jacket instead of a blazer, just so pretty! Also that flower looks perfect on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Your comments are always so nice, heart charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the high heels+socks combination :)) It's totally my favorite from last summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, lovely!
    i like it all
    great shoes and dress

    kisses :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!