Monday, February 1, 2010

50 Posts and Counting!

Today is my 50th post! How exciting is that??? Here is a retrospective of my favorite outfits that I have posted on Girl with the Flower.
This is what I wore this evening to celebrate my 50th post. This is the dress that I wear when I do magic shows, so I thought it would be fitting for this occasion. I am also wearing a flower that one of my closest friends gave to me. I think it is such a lovely color!
Dress, French Connection. Shirt, Rodarte for Target. Love Bracelets, For Love 21. Shoes, Payless. Red Bag, Forever 21. Pink Bag, Coach. Flower, h&m.

This is what I wore today when I went to work. Today was another snowy day, and I got out of my classes, but I finally got out of the house. I really like how funky and cool this shirt looks underneath this wrap dress. And I thought that the Frida Kahlo bag was the perfect way to top it off.
Dress, Fossil. Shirt, Rodarte for Target. Shoes, Payless. Bracelet, For Love 21. Bag, Street vendor in Mexico. Necklace, Vintage. Flower, For Love 21.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on the 50th!!!!!
    you are too adorable girl!
    i absolutely love both of these outfits, especially the bag with your 1st one.
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, celeste! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog...super cute style, different from everyone else :) congrats on the 50th and now im going to go hunt down the street vendor in mexico so i can have my own frida bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!