Friday, January 22, 2010

Vintage Red Blazer

This is what I wore to school today. I am wearing a vintage blazer that I bought at Goodwill.
Jacket, Goodwill. Top, Target. Jeans, Guess. Shoes, Nine West @ T.J. Maxx. Necklace, For Love 21. Bag, Gryson for Target. Bracelet, Vintage. Flower, For Love 21.

This is a picture of a really adorable outfit that a girl at my school had on today. I love all of it- especially the tie-dye leggings and the booties!
The booties are from Shi. They are quite possibly one of the cutest pairs of shoes I have seen... and they also come in red!

6 comments:

  1. I like the red blazer!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the retro red jacket is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so very gorgeous.
    x beautiful clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is really fly. Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! That's the jacket I was talking about! The one that I saw at H&M and it looked similar! :)
    Oh hey, it's Erin!
    Lovely outfit, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!