Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Purple Suede Skirt


This is what I wore to school today. This skirt is another one of my favorite items from Goodwill. It's purple suede, and it fits wonderfully. I have it pictured in an earlier post where I am wearing it differently. I have also previously discussed the zipper jewelry that I'm wearing. In these pictures I am wearing both the necklace and the ring, and they really easy to see. As you may have noticed, today I discovered yet another jaw-dropping tool in Photoshop. Now I can make photo collages of my pics! I especially love the first one that has old-photo raw edges.

Skirt- 2hand at Goodwill
Shirt- Jacobs by Marc Jacobs
Purse- Betsey Johnson
Tights- Target
Shoes- Aldo @ T.J. Maxx
Blazer- New York and Company
Necklace & Ring- SF MOMA gift store
Flower- Forever 21
Belt- Target





I also wanted to share this picture with my readers from Moschino Spring 2010 RTW. I love how there are classic details on the dress, but they are done in a playful, whimsical fashion. Its a great idea!
* Runway images from www.style.com *

2 comments:

  1. shoes shoes shoes shoes.
    Gotta love those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!