Monday, January 11, 2010

Tennis Racket Necklace

This is what I wore to school today. I got to use the super-adorable oversized red clutch that one of my best friends gave me for Christmas. Today was the first time that I used it and I love it! It's much roomier than one might expect- I can fit just about everything I would put in my normal bag. Another thing I like about this outfit is the blazer- just another one of the many jaw-dropping things I find hidden on the racks at Goodwill. It has a subtle red and blue plaid print. I think its so cool with striped dress, and it ties together the other red and blue parts of this outfit. I also wore my tennis racket necklace today. I haven't worn in a long time, and I had forgotten how much I enjoy it. Unique pieces of jewelry are such an awesome way to add personal touches to an outfit. It even has a little tennis ball charm dangling from the center. I love all the entertaining comments I get about it, such as "Oh, I thought it was a spoon" or "So, do you play tennis?". Playing tennis is about the last thing I would want to do, except of course Wii tennis. I just thought it was a cool necklace!
Dress- Old Navy
Blazer- Goodwill
Tights- Target
Shoes- 2hand Forever 21
Bag- Vintage
Necklace- Flea Market
Bracelet- Vintage
Flower- For Love 21

5 comments:

  1. soo gorgeous! i love the flower in ur hair! :)


    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting!!! I'm a big fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!!!
    Love the clutch and blazer soooo much!
    Oh and the flower in your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blazer and shoes ! ;)

    (my comments are short , because i dont speak english very well ;p)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!