Saturday, January 9, 2010

Striped Satin Skirt

This is what I wore today to go to Goodwill and the grocery store. Its super-cold and icy right now, so I'm wearing my leather boots. I had on my winter coat too, but I thought the outfit looked better without the coat. This is a skirt that I picked up from a thrift store when I was out of town one time. It used to be mid-calf length, but I shortened it to be more flattering.
Shirt- Target
Skirt- 2hand
Necklace- Betsey Johnson
Tights- Target
Boots- BCBGirls
Bag- Betsey Johnson
These are some pictures of a Moschino Cheap and Chic record bag. I love it! Its so funky and unique. I plan on making one of my own very soon using some of my dad's old records and a drill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!