Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pencil Shavings and Lou Doillon...

Today was yet another snowy day. And once again I have no new outfits to post, seeing as how I have been snowed into my house for the past 3 days. But I will tomorrow... for my 50th blog post! So ladies and gentleman, I am promising the most fabulous post in the history of Girl with the Flower. Here are some pictures I have to share with my lovely readers. Lately I have been doing some drawing in colored pencil, and therefore I have lots of pencil shavings... and nothing to do with them! What's a girl to do??? Take pictures of them! They're such a common thing, and seem so simple. But no one actually takes pictures of them!

Here is a video that I came across on www.style.com. It features Vanessa Bruno's Spring 2010 collection and style icon, Lou Doillon. I think its very well-done, and I love the music. It's the perfect collaboration between cinematography, art, fashion, and music.

3 comments:

  1. I love this video. I think she's really awesome! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!