Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Haircut!

This is what I wore this afternoon to go get my hair cut and run some errands. I'm wearing a "Where the Wild Things Are" shirt, but you can't really see it in the pictures.
Coat- Forever 21
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans- Guess
Shoes- Payless
Bracelet- Forever 21
Flower- Forever 21
I also wanted to share this adorable video with you. I came across it on Style.com a few days ago. I know its a little old, but I still love it! It's Betsey Johnson's Fall 2009 RTW collection video. Betsey is so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. ZOE!!!! Love the outfit!!!! Love the video!!!
    Love ya!!!!! Keep posting amazing entrees!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just made my day! I love it when people comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!