Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Flower- New Outfit

This is what I wore to school today. I have on one of my new flowers that my friend gave me. I loved wearing it today! This outfit is entirely put together around this flower. It is such an unusual color that surprisingly coordinates with a large number of things in my wardrobe. I really love the mustard yellow in the flower with the navy blue stripes in my shirt.
Shirt, Rodarte for Target. Jacket, Target. Shoes, Payless. Shorts, Express. Bag, Gryson for Target. Tights, Hue @ T.J. Maxx. Necklace, For Love 21. Bracelet, Vintage. Flower, Anthropologie.

4 comments:

  1. nice jacket;)
    i want your smileee! ;d

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool how you combined the romantic flower with the leather jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe(:
    I love that outfit sooo much! xD
    And obviously, I have to love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!