Monday, January 4, 2010

Moi Je Joue

This is what I wore today to school. I posted this same outfit earlier, but I thought I would post the picture anyway.
Top- Custo Barcelona
Skirt- Old Navy
Tights- Hue @ T.J. Maxx
Shoes- Payless
Bag- Target
Necklace- Vintage
Bracelet- Forever 21
Flower- Forever 21

Lately, I have been browsing through a lot of collections on Style.com. One of my new favorites is Stella McCartney. I had heard of her before, and I was familiar with some of her designs. But, it wasn't until recently that I came to the realization that one of my favorite designers was related to my favorite Beatle! I was completely shocked! This is my favorite dress from her Spring 2010 collection. I love the colors of the fabric and the details, especially the roses on the shoulders!
*Runway images from www.style.com *
This is another picture that I found on Style.com. I love every part of this outfit! The combination of the top and the trousers is instantly reminiscent of French music, especially the song "Moi Je Joue" by Brigitte Bardot. I also really like how it is accessorized with the broad hat, and metallic flats.
*Image from www.style.com *

This is a Miss Dior Cherie perfume commercial that features the song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!