Saturday, January 23, 2010

Masquerade Madness

This is what I wore this evening out to dinner with a group of friends and then to a masquerade formal. Here are some pictures of me and my friend getting ready to go. I found a box of fabulous masks in my attic. I love the butterfly one!! I think that it's really unique and interesting. I am wearing a Betsey Johnson dress and my friend's dress is from Anthropologie.
Me:
Dress, Betsey Johnson. Tights, Target. Shoes, Payless. Ring, Micheal's. Bag, Target. Mask, Vintage. Flower, Flea Market.

My Friend:
Dress, Anthropologie. Shoes, Aldo. Bag, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. Mask, Vintage.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! That looks like it was a fun party ;) Love the dresses and the masks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! such cute masks! love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!