Friday, January 29, 2010

Let it Snow...

Today was a snow day, so I do not have any new outfits to post. It has snowed at least 2 inches throughout the day. I have lived in the same house my entire life, and never have I seen nearly this much snow in my front yard.
Today I did some browsing through Style.com, and I have a new favorite Spring 2010 collection- Alexis Mabille! The entire collection featured a division between the left and right side of the outfit. Very creative. It seems so simple- yet I have never seen anything like it before. I love how it is very experimental and avant-garde, but still has wearable pieces. For example, the pink/black blazer- which would look amazing with something so simple as jeans and white tee! Here are some of my favorite looks. Even the shoes are different colors to match the opposing sides!

*Images from www.style.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!