Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Khaki Sailor Shorts

This is what I wore to school today. I have posted this blouse already, but I have found a way to wear it differently- with my khaki sailor shorts! I really like wearing these shorts in the winter with tights. I also think that the zigzag design in the bag looks really cool with the floral of the blouse. This is my favorite outfit that I have worn in a long time. I think that it's the vintage qualities that I love so much.
Shorts, Express. Tights, Target. Blouse, Goodwill. Necklace, Arts and crafts fair. Shoes, Payless. Belt, Vintage. Bag, Vintage Ferragamo at Goodwill. Cardigan, The Gap.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!