Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm Gaga for Photography

This is what I wore to go out to lunch and to an art store this afternoon. I am wearing another one of my Custo Barcelona shirts. This one used to belong to my mom. It has a pink and green design featuring hand-drawn angels. I really like how my favorite pieces of jewelry look with the pink and magenta colors in the design. I also used some of my cameras as props in my photo-shoot today. Photography definitely inspires my fashion choices.
Skirt- H&M @ a thrift store
Blazer- New York and Company
Shirt- Custo Barcelona
Tights- Hue
Shoes- Aldo @ Marti and Liz Shoes
Necklace- Vintage
Flower- For Love 21
Bag- Vintage
Bracelet- For Love 21
Diana F+ Camera- B&H Photo
Kodak Duaflex- antique store

Lately, I am very inspired by Lady Gaga. People give her a lot of criticism for the things that she wears, and I did too- until I saw her interviewed on television. She seems very intelligent, and I can see that she makes her fashion choices based on who she really is, and not just someone that she's trying to be.


"I'm an outspoken
and extreme dresser.
I am inspired by
photography and art,
and also by
New York."
-Lady Gaga

*Image from paraorkut.com*

5 comments:

  1. she is absolutely amazing- im obsessed with her haha
    you look great girl- love the inspiration!
    xx
    and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting soonn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!! Your comments mean a lot to me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady GaGa didn't start dressing the way she did until she actually became famous.
    I think that the way she dresses is a publicity act. And obviously it is working.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!