Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tie Dye and Spiky Necklaces

First of all, I wanted to point out that I now officially have 10 followers! Everyone's support means so much to me- I could do this without you guys! This is what I wore to school today. I have on a tee shirt that I tie-dyed. I love how it's a modern adaptation of age-old tie dye trend. It has a very abstract, artsy kind feel to it, which I really like. I borrowed this necklace from my mom, because I think it's spikiness really plays up that look.
Jeans, American Eagle. Shirt, Hanes (men's department) and tie dyed. Blazer, New York and Company. Shoes, Payless. Necklace, For Love 21. Flower, For Love 21.

I also wanted to share that I received two new flowers today from one of my dearest friends. She bought them for me while she was in New York City this weekend. I think that it's so cool that she thought to pick these up for me- helping me add to my ever-growing collection of flowers. The yellow one is from Anthropologie, and the pink one is from H&M. They are completely unlike any of the flowers I already have, and I can't wait to see how I can incorporate them into my wardrobe. It certainly is wonderful to receive an unexpected gift from a friend- almost as wonderful as giving them!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.
    MMM. I WONDER WHO GAVE YOU THOSE FLOWERS! >:D

    You have so many followers now! :)
    GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I wonder???? Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!