Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fashion Is Really Another Art Form

Today is a snow day, so I do not have any new outfits to post today... sorry. But I do have some new sketches that I have done recently to share with my readers. I really want to improve my fashion-sketching skills, so I have been drawing a lot of dresses recently. And lately, I have come to the conclusion that adding a flower to all the models I draw really gives them a personal touch!
I came across this picture of Whitney Port that I ripped out of People Style Watch a while back. It's probably one of my favorite outfits of her's. I love how unique it is. The clothespin romper has funky qualities to it, but the outfit sill has some trendy incorporations, such as the neon pink shoes and studded handbag. I would wear this in a heartbeat!
*Image from People Style Watch magazine*
I also wanted to share this picture with my lovely readers. This look is from Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010 RTW. I love it! I think my favorite part of it is the rustic, brown leather belt over the sparkly top. I think that I just might try to incorporate the same look into my wardrobe with my black sequined top. I also really like the the monochromatic socks-and-sandals look- a chic version of the ultimate fashion don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!