Tuesday, January 12, 2010

D.I.Y. Corduroys

This is the outfit that I wore to school today. I got the idea for these pants from a picture I saw in Teen Vogue. I had a pair of black corduroys that I never wore, so I decided to try it out with some bleach. I didn't know what color the bleached areas would turn, and I was pleasantly surprised when I got an orange-brown color. They're one of the most unique items I own. I love wearing them so much! I'm also wearing my clock bag, which I don't think I've posted on my blog yet. My clock bag is my absolute favorite item in my wardrobe! I have never seen anything like it before. And the coolest thing about it- it really works!
Pants- altered corduroys from T.J. Maxx
Shirt- Hanes (Mens department)
Blazer- New York and Company
Scarf- T.J. Maxx
Bag- Vintage
Shoes- Nine West @ T.J. Maxx
Short Necklace- For Love 21
Long Necklace- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Flower- For Love 21
My Inspiration...
*Image from Teen Vogue magazine*

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! Your jeans are awesome! I'm going to have to get out my bleach!

    xoxo

    lowra

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI DEAR, THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG & BEING A FOLLOWER!I DO APPRECIATE EVERY COMMENT THAT YOU MAKE..LOVE THE BLEACHED JEANS, MAYBE NOT WITH THE CLOCK BAG&FLOWER.XX
    SILVIA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!