Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Chic Take on the Ultimate Fashion Don't

This is what I wore to school today and also to a play rehearsal this afternoon. I am wearing a skirt that I bought at a thrift store, and then shortened. The print is a black and red stripe, and the fabric is satin. I am also wearing an "Amoeba Music Store" tee that I bought at one of their locations in San Fransisco. I think it has a really cool design. Since it finally got warmer today, I got to opt out of wearing tights (yay!). So I finally tried out socks and high-heeled sandals. I have been wanting to try it ever since I bought these shoes. I got the idea from the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 collection. I think that it's a really interesting way to wear my favorite sandals in the winter, and I loved wearing it today! Lastly, this blazer has a slight blue and red plaid print to it. I think it looks so cool with the stripes in the skirt. I'm just getting a head start on the spring/summer mismatched pattern trend.
Skirt- Altered 2hand
Shirt- Amoeba Music store
Shoes- Aldo @ Marti and Liz Shoes
Socks- Merona (Target)
Blazer- Goodwill
Necklace- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Clutch- Target
Flower- For Love 21
This is another variation of this outfit that I like. My mom just bought this jacket for me today. It has a slight zigzag pattern to it. I love it! It's also faux fur, which I love even more!
Fur is for petting, not for wearing.
Today's footwear inspiration...
*Image from www.designershoespro.com*

5 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable outfit! I love those shoes and the everything about it!
    I definitely see the inspiration in those shoes!

    Check out my blog!
    www.thestylerider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blazer and the shoes from the inspiration post are amazing!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit!! I love your shoes! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!