Sunday, January 3, 2010

Birds of a Fether

This is what I wore today to go eat lunch and then on a quick errand to the grocery store.
Jacket- Target
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Payless
Bracelet- Forever 21
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Scarf- T.J. Maxx

Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
-Andy Warhol

This video, called "Birds of a Fether" features Erin Fetherson's designs. I think its such a cool idea, and I love all the clothing, especially Erin's dress and shoes...

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag!
    I haven't seen you bring it to school! Or maybe I just wasn't aware of it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore it on Monday. So I guess you just weren't aware. Its okay, I wear it again soon. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!