Sunday, January 17, 2010

Avatar and Zac Posen, all in one day!

This is what I wore go to see Avatar in 3-D and then out to eat Mexican food this evening. This top is one of my most recent Goodwill finds. I really like the fabric, and I love the vintage details, such as the ties at the neck and the covered buttons. I also used today as an opportunity to wear a necklace that I haven't worn in a long time. I bought it at an outdoor arts and crafts fair a couple of years ago. It's handmade- a bird drawing set in resin with a glorious aqua pendant attached below. I thought that it fit in with the styles and colors in this outfit. It's hard to see in these pictures, so I put a close-up below. I also included a close up of the fabric on the top.
Top- Goodwill
Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters
Blazer- New York and Company
Shoes- Aldo @ Marti and Liz Shoes
Socks- Target
Necklace- Arts and Crafts Fair
Bracelet- For Love 21
Bag- Vintage
Flower- For Love 21
I'm not sure if this is late-breaking news, or if this is old stuff that I just haven't heard about but- Zac Posen is doing a Go designer line for Target! I just read about it on fellow blogger's site, http://alwaysalanna.blogspot.com/. I am so excited, just as every other fashionista in America probably is. It comes out April 25th- mark your calendars everyone! Here's a picture of a tank top that will most likely find its way into my wardrobe and a few other things that I like.
* Images from www.fashionista.com *

8 comments:

  1. love ur outfit!, can't wait to see zac posen at target :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! they are nice edited!

    xx
    mademoisellee-mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower in your hair is cute!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a very pretty outfit this is! i particularly like your bag XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comments!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great find!

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!