Friday, January 8, 2010

Audrey Hepburn

Today was another snow day... so no new outfits to post today. But I do have some pictures to share with everyone of my latest fashion inspiration- Audrey Hepburn! I love all of her clothing, especially the dress below. All of her fashion choices are so simple, yet they have such drama and impact on her appearance, such as the hat and scarf that she has on in some of these pictures. And of course, her haircut is equally adorable.
*Images from Google Images*


"My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses."
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!