Sunday, January 10, 2010

Art Class

This is what I wore out to brunch this morning with some friends and then to an afternoon art class. And I'm officially obsessed with Photoshop collages... such a great way to display lots of photos at once! I put another edited photo at the bottom of this post as well. It has such a cool, vintage vibe to it...
Shirt- Rodarte for Target
Jeans- Guess Jeans Outlet
Blazer- New York and Company
Scarf- T.J. Maxx
Bag- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes- Via Spiga @ T.J. Maxx
Flower- For Love 21

3 comments:

  1. Hello Zoé, thanks for your com'.
    I love the flower in the hair... it's very romantic and i love the contrast with the jacket more "masculine"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting! I'll be sure to look at your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS OUTFIT. It is sooo artsy and fashionable. I love all of the different items altogether... the jacket, the scarf, the flower, the purse... IT'S GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!