Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My New Favorite Shirt

The other day I cleaned out my closet, and you would not believe all the glorious things that were living in there. I found several Custo Barcelona t-shirts, which are famous for using mismatched patterns and materials and interesting designs. This one started out as one of my least favorites, until I saw the back. The design has an abstracted design of a man's face and it says "Viva Las Vegas" on the side, but you can't see it all that well in this picture. Then I had the brilliant idea to wear it backwards! The front is red and pink and shiny, and the sleeves are neon green and orange- both of which I don't really care for. So, I threw on my favorite blazer and black chiffon skirt. This is what I wore to work this morning and then shopping this afternoon.

Shirt- Custo Barcelona, from my Aunt
Skirt- Old Navy
Blazer- New York and Company
Gray Tights- Hue from T.J. Maxx
Shoes- Payless
Bracelet- Forever 21
Bag- Target

These pictures are from my fall break trip to St. Louis. I went so St. Louis Fashion week, which was extremely cool! So, I thought I would share these pictures with everyone. It featured up-and-coming designers, such as Laura Kathleen, Micheal Shead, Penny Rae Vintage, Reign by Paul Gibson, Exquisite Corpse, and Trashbiscuit. Here are some pictures of my favorite looks and a picture of my mom and me. Sorry that they're are a little bit blurry- models walk really fast.
Here are some more Photoshop edits...

2 comments:

  1. Цветочек в волосах классный)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I don't speak Belarusian, but I figured out the gist of it with an online translator!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!