Thursday, December 24, 2009

Latest Goodwill Find

First, a big thank you to my first two followers- pretty good considering that my blog is less than a week old. So let's keep it up- tell your friends and spread the word!!! I found this fabulous vintage handbag on my last trip to Goodwill (the same one where I found the 1234 sweater). It's an authentic Ferragamo!!! I know it's tacky to tell how much something cost, but it was $7.00!!!- probably one of the best things that I've found at Goodwill. And no one else I know will have the same bag- just one of the many benefits of shopping vintage/2hand.


Blazer- New York and Company
Tshirt- Target
Scarf- Forever 21
Jeans- Guess
Handbag- Vintage @ Goodwill
Shoes- Payless
Bracelet- Forever 21

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!