Thursday, December 31, 2009

Borrow From the Boys

This is what I wore this morning to go run some errands. The shoes are probably the most exciting part of this outfit, so I'll put a close up picture of them below. One point of interest... the shirt is from the men's department. So, no other girls will be wearing it! I also really like the fit and the v-neck is just the right depth. So why not borrow from the boys?!

Jeans- American Eagle
Shirt- BDG @ Urban Outfitters (from the men's department)
Socks- Target
Shoes- Aldo @ Marti and Liz Shoes
Bag- Betsey Johnson @ T.J. Maxx
Bracelet- Belk
Long Necklace- Marc by Marc Jacobs @ T.J. Maxx
Short Necklace- Forever 21

P.S: Anyone know how to put a YouTube video in a post???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!