Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas!!!! Sorry... I don't have any new outfit photos to post today. It's Christmas, and I've decided to stay in my sock monkey nightgown all day long. I have new items to use in my outfits though!- such as a new Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag (yay!!), an Andy Warhol banana t-shirt, and an oversize red clutch that one of my best friends gave to me. I also received a 2010 Spring/Summer Collection Book, so I will soon be posting some of my favorite runway looks and inspirations. I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as mine!!!

Lots of Love,
Girl with the Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!