Monday, December 28, 2009

Apples to Apples


This is what I wore this evening when some friends came over to play Apples to Apples and eat Italian food. Pretty simple... but I thought I would still post it. I got to use my new Diana F+ camera- very exciting!

Shirt- Rodarte for Target
Jeans- Guess
Necklace- Vintage
Bracelet- Forever 21
Shoes- Keds
Camera- B&H photo


Lately, I have been browsing through the Spring/Summer 2010 collections. Here are some of my favorite looks from Moschino, Moschino Cheap & Chic, and Luella. I love the girly, 1960s-inspired prints and shapes. Check out the daisy-shaped sun hat on the far left, and the polka-dot, high waisted pants!

*Runway images from www.style.com *

Heres another effect I found in Photoshop...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you got the Diana!!! I got my Holga for christmas :) I can 't wait to get my first film developped! ^^
    ps love the striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so cool that you got a Holga! I love artistic photography! You'll have to post some of your photos on your blog so I can see them! Thanks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I couldn't do this without my lovely readers, commentors, and followers! I'll be sure to check out your blog too!